- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Reports: Shaq Makes His Decision, Will Join TNT Broadcast Team
According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, recent retiree Shaquille O’Neal has agreed to join TNT’s broadcast team, thus potentially creating the most fascinating team in sports broadcasting history with him and the always entertaining Charles Barkley.
Shaq chose to join the Turner team over ESPN, who were also vying for the Big Diesel’s services.
While no official announcement has been made, speculation is that Shaq will be replacing Chris Webber on TNT’s Inside the NBA. And despite Webber being rather enjoyable as a studio analyst this past year, both Barkley and Kenny Smith are viewed as untouchable in the TNT universe, and with Shaq the sought-after free agent, room needed to be made on the TNT set.
The pairing of O’Neal and Barkley is just another reason to hope for the lockout to come to an end, especially if the two wind up butting heads on the set with the same intensity that they did on the court.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'