- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Reports: Shaq Makes His Decision, Will Join TNT Broadcast Team
According to CNBC’s Darren Rovell, recent retiree Shaquille O’Neal has agreed to join TNT’s broadcast team, thus potentially creating the most fascinating team in sports broadcasting history with him and the always entertaining Charles Barkley.
Shaq chose to join the Turner team over ESPN, who were also vying for the Big Diesel’s services.
While no official announcement has been made, speculation is that Shaq will be replacing Chris Webber on TNT’s Inside the NBA. And despite Webber being rather enjoyable as a studio analyst this past year, both Barkley and Kenny Smith are viewed as untouchable in the TNT universe, and with Shaq the sought-after free agent, room needed to be made on the TNT set.
The pairing of O’Neal and Barkley is just another reason to hope for the lockout to come to an end, especially if the two wind up butting heads on the set with the same intensity that they did on the court.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy