- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Return Of The Purple Dinosaur: Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
Of course this won’t be official until we see Rob Ford squeezed into one, but the Toronto Raptors say that they’re bringing back their original “angry dinosaur” purple jerseys for next season. Designed by … Drake?
It will only be for “selected games”, according to the team, but Toronto fans seem to be hoping that their game is one of the ones selected.
the raptors purple dinosaur jersey is probably one of nicest jerseys ever created
— cassius clay (@StephenCorreia_) March 7, 2014
Raptors are going old school next year with there purple dinosaur jersey's. Badass.
— Tanner Likes (@TBAGGING69) March 7, 2014
Jersey of the Week:Vince Carter made the Raptors kind of cool. Or it was the red dinosaur http://t.co/XoxW93015L
— Robb Stark (@RaabyRay) November 7, 2013
Jamaal Magloire. Dinosaur. Extra Large. Canada. What else is there to say? http://t.co/5TRGvxqz60
— Great Western Forum (@GWForum) December 5, 2013
How did all this come about? Well, as they say in the movies, “Nature always finds a way.”
- Filed Under:
- Toronto Raptors
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams