- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
ARCHITECTURE PORN: Rip Hamilton Is Selling A Maryland Home That Is So Baller, Folks Call It ‘The White House’
House rule: There will be no malice in this palace.
Rip Hamilton is not known for his modesty (though his 14-year NBA career was a case study in hard work and fundamentals). Remember when news broke of his massive shoe collection? The former UCONN star needed two U-Hauls to transport the kicks from Detroit to Chicago. Ya. So it’s no surprise that he still has a 9,300-square-foot home in Edgewater, Maryland — an area he played basketball in about ten years ago.
Eh, might as well put it on the market, right? You got $3.7 million on you?
Great, it’s yours. Just make sure you don’t bring your 75-foot yatcht with you (the dock is only meant for 65-footers and smaller). Here’s what our inside guy over at Realtor.com had to say aboout the place. Neil J. Leitereg,
[Realtor.com] …Hamilton’s mansion has four bedrooms and five bathrooms, including a master suite with a spa-like shower, soaking tub and walk-in closet. There is also a gourmet kitchen that sports a breakfast bar, butler’s pantry and top-tier appliances; and an open living room area featuring a wood-paneled wet bar and billiards nook.
A fully finished basement area with a recreation room and additional bedroom suites opens out onto a covered patio. Set adjacent to the patio is a pool area; while further on is a path that leads to the water’s edge and a private pier with four lifts and a slip for a 65-foot yacht.
Rip’s crib somehow manages to seem better than the actual White House. Goes to show you what running without the ball can do for your baller status. Check it out…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts