- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Rick Carlisle Draws A Technical For Going Momentarily Insane
With the Mavericks down 0-2 in their first round series, it was important for them not to fall behind early to the Thunder. And yet, they did. So Rick Carlisle, perhaps looking to provide a spark, channeled his inner Jim Carey (or maybe outer Jim Carey?) and unleashed a freak out that would have landed him a part in Ace Ventura 3, no problem.
Some might think that this is an unnecessary tantrum to throw, especially so early in the game. But that’s when you want your freak outs: get them out of your system early, so you can focus on the game. This was just Carlisle venting some frustration, saying, “Hey, guys, let’s get our asses in gear or we’ll be down three games in this series.”
Perhaps the Mavs got the message: down by nine at that point, they have (as of this writing) cut it to, uh, six. That’s good, though. Moving in the right direction, at least.
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?