- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Embarrassed Rick Carlisle Has To Apologize For Angry Rick Carlisle Kicking Fan With Ball
What goes around comes around, I suppose. After Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle let out a little frustration by kicking the ball (into the crowd, nonetheless), he was give a technical — his second of the game — which, in turn, meant he was sent to the locker room to cool down early in the 4th quarter. One good kick deserves another.
Credit Carlisle, at least, for checking in on the fan who he nailed with the ball. Classy move, I suppose. It was the least he could do. The most he could do was simply not kick the ball into the crowd. But, it’s a little too late for that.
Check out Carlisle’s big leg (video courtesy of CJ Fogler):
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose