- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Embarrassed Rick Carlisle Has To Apologize For Angry Rick Carlisle Kicking Fan With Ball
What goes around comes around, I suppose. After Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle let out a little frustration by kicking the ball (into the crowd, nonetheless), he was give a technical — his second of the game — which, in turn, meant he was sent to the locker room to cool down early in the 4th quarter. One good kick deserves another.
Credit Carlisle, at least, for checking in on the fan who he nailed with the ball. Classy move, I suppose. It was the least he could do. The most he could do was simply not kick the ball into the crowd. But, it’s a little too late for that.
Check out Carlisle’s big leg (video courtesy of CJ Fogler):
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'