- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Embarrassed Rick Carlisle Has To Apologize For Angry Rick Carlisle Kicking Fan With Ball
What goes around comes around, I suppose. After Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle let out a little frustration by kicking the ball (into the crowd, nonetheless), he was give a technical — his second of the game — which, in turn, meant he was sent to the locker room to cool down early in the 4th quarter. One good kick deserves another.
Credit Carlisle, at least, for checking in on the fan who he nailed with the ball. Classy move, I suppose. It was the least he could do. The most he could do was simply not kick the ball into the crowd. But, it’s a little too late for that.
Check out Carlisle’s big leg (video courtesy of CJ Fogler):
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story