- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ricky Rubio Just Wants Alexey Shved To Be Happy
Ricky Rubio has a tough job. He was a child prodigy, and is supposed to be the savior for the Minnesota Timberwolves, along with Kevin Love. Kevin Love is hurt, and many other T-Wolves have been hurt many times, too. Rubio himself had a torn ACL not long ago, and he’s not playing his best basketball. He is the leader of a disappointing team; you’d understand if he was down in the dumps.
But this is Ricky Rubio, dewy-eyed Spanish youngster we’re talking about. He doesn’t get down in the dumps, even when losing to the Los Angeles Lakers, which is a sad thing to do. Russian teammate Alexey Shved does get upset about such things, but Ricky just wants him to cheer up.
Alexey. Change this face. Be happy. Enjoy!
“Change this face” isn’t usually how you cheer someone up, but you are not a Spanish wunderkind. I was sad that the Timberwolves were sad, but I have changed my face. I am happy. Thank you, Ricky.
- Filed Under:
- Ricky Rubio
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts