- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Ricky Rubio Just Wants Alexey Shved To Be Happy
Ricky Rubio has a tough job. He was a child prodigy, and is supposed to be the savior for the Minnesota Timberwolves, along with Kevin Love. Kevin Love is hurt, and many other T-Wolves have been hurt many times, too. Rubio himself had a torn ACL not long ago, and he’s not playing his best basketball. He is the leader of a disappointing team; you’d understand if he was down in the dumps.
But this is Ricky Rubio, dewy-eyed Spanish youngster we’re talking about. He doesn’t get down in the dumps, even when losing to the Los Angeles Lakers, which is a sad thing to do. Russian teammate Alexey Shved does get upset about such things, but Ricky just wants him to cheer up.
Alexey. Change this face. Be happy. Enjoy!
“Change this face” isn’t usually how you cheer someone up, but you are not a Spanish wunderkind. I was sad that the Timberwolves were sad, but I have changed my face. I am happy. Thank you, Ricky.
- Filed Under:
- Ricky Rubio
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Fighting Like A Baby: Worst Babyface In Wrestling
- 25 Hottest Celebrity NHL WAGs
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler