- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ricky Rubio Just Wants Alexey Shved To Be Happy
Ricky Rubio has a tough job. He was a child prodigy, and is supposed to be the savior for the Minnesota Timberwolves, along with Kevin Love. Kevin Love is hurt, and many other T-Wolves have been hurt many times, too. Rubio himself had a torn ACL not long ago, and he’s not playing his best basketball. He is the leader of a disappointing team; you’d understand if he was down in the dumps.
But this is Ricky Rubio, dewy-eyed Spanish youngster we’re talking about. He doesn’t get down in the dumps, even when losing to the Los Angeles Lakers, which is a sad thing to do. Russian teammate Alexey Shved does get upset about such things, but Ricky just wants him to cheer up.
Alexey. Change this face. Be happy. Enjoy!
“Change this face” isn’t usually how you cheer someone up, but you are not a Spanish wunderkind. I was sad that the Timberwolves were sad, but I have changed my face. I am happy. Thank you, Ricky.
- Filed Under:
- Ricky Rubio
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy