- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ricky Rubio And Derrick Williams Connect On Half-Court Alley-Oop
It’s not often that a team gets to unveil two rookie lottery picks in the same season, but that’s the case here with the Minnesota Timberwolves who boast two tremendous rookies this season in Derrick Williams and Ricky Rubio.
Williams, who was the second-overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, has now gotten a chance to see more playing time thanks in part to the foot sprain suffered by starter Michael Beasley on Friday. Rubio, who was the fifth pick in the 2009 NBA Draft, is coming off the bench behind starter Luke Ridnour, but continues to log more minutes from one game to the next, thanks to his stellar play — he dished 14 assists in just over 30 minutes against the Wizards.
Yeah, these guys are going to be a lot of fun to watch going forward. It’s almost hard to type these words, but the Timberwolves are definitely one of the more exciting teams in the NBA. Imagine that.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story