- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Right Here Is Why Everyone Should Be Excited For The T-Wolves This Season
The NBA regular season is almost upon us. As you know from our Pretty Much Screwed previews, we’re not always the most optimistic bunch, and our predictions for the Minnesota Timberwolves are no exception. But even the Grinch-iest NBA analyst can’t help but love watching Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love in action together:
These two barely shared the floor last season, since Rubio didn’t return from ACL surgery until December (and suffered knee problems throughout the year) and Love broke his hand twice. With Rubio expected to take the leap this year and Love coming off his “White Guy Award” win, this might be Minnesota’s best chance to not only make noise but convince both guys to stick around long-term.
Keep your fingers crossed — or whatever — for good health, and get excited to watch these two make basketball music together.
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item