- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Right Here Is Why Everyone Should Be Excited For The T-Wolves This Season
The NBA regular season is almost upon us. As you know from our Pretty Much Screwed previews, we’re not always the most optimistic bunch, and our predictions for the Minnesota Timberwolves are no exception. But even the Grinch-iest NBA analyst can’t help but love watching Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love in action together:
These two barely shared the floor last season, since Rubio didn’t return from ACL surgery until December (and suffered knee problems throughout the year) and Love broke his hand twice. With Rubio expected to take the leap this year and Love coming off his “White Guy Award” win, this might be Minnesota’s best chance to not only make noise but convince both guys to stick around long-term.
Keep your fingers crossed — or whatever — for good health, and get excited to watch these two make basketball music together.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed