- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Right Here Is Why Everyone Should Be Excited For The T-Wolves This Season
The NBA regular season is almost upon us. As you know from our Pretty Much Screwed previews, we’re not always the most optimistic bunch, and our predictions for the Minnesota Timberwolves are no exception. But even the Grinch-iest NBA analyst can’t help but love watching Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love in action together:
These two barely shared the floor last season, since Rubio didn’t return from ACL surgery until December (and suffered knee problems throughout the year) and Love broke his hand twice. With Rubio expected to take the leap this year and Love coming off his “White Guy Award” win, this might be Minnesota’s best chance to not only make noise but convince both guys to stick around long-term.
Keep your fingers crossed — or whatever — for good health, and get excited to watch these two make basketball music together.
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'