- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Right Here Is Why Everyone Should Be Excited For The T-Wolves This Season
The NBA regular season is almost upon us. As you know from our Pretty Much Screwed previews, we’re not always the most optimistic bunch, and our predictions for the Minnesota Timberwolves are no exception. But even the Grinch-iest NBA analyst can’t help but love watching Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love in action together:
These two barely shared the floor last season, since Rubio didn’t return from ACL surgery until December (and suffered knee problems throughout the year) and Love broke his hand twice. With Rubio expected to take the leap this year and Love coming off his “White Guy Award” win, this might be Minnesota’s best chance to not only make noise but convince both guys to stick around long-term.
Keep your fingers crossed — or whatever — for good health, and get excited to watch these two make basketball music together.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar