- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Right Here Is Why Everyone Should Be Excited For The T-Wolves This Season
The NBA regular season is almost upon us. As you know from our Pretty Much Screwed previews, we’re not always the most optimistic bunch, and our predictions for the Minnesota Timberwolves are no exception. But even the Grinch-iest NBA analyst can’t help but love watching Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love in action together:
These two barely shared the floor last season, since Rubio didn’t return from ACL surgery until December (and suffered knee problems throughout the year) and Love broke his hand twice. With Rubio expected to take the leap this year and Love coming off his “White Guy Award” win, this might be Minnesota’s best chance to not only make noise but convince both guys to stick around long-term.
Keep your fingers crossed — or whatever — for good health, and get excited to watch these two make basketball music together.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts