- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Metta World Peace Thinks Steve Nash Is The Smartest Player On The Lakers Because He’s White
From the LA Times’ Mark Medina, who’s reporting from Lakers training camp, comes this interesting quote from the Former Ron Artest.
Metta World Peace was asked if Steve Nash is the smartest player on the Lakers: “He’s white, so probably yes.”
— Mark Medina (@MarkGMedina) October 2, 2012
Our question: What about Steve Blake? Oh wait. That’s right. He’s kind of an idiot.
[h/t Alex Y.]
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?