- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Metta World Peace Thinks Steve Nash Is The Smartest Player On The Lakers Because He’s White
From the LA Times’ Mark Medina, who’s reporting from Lakers training camp, comes this interesting quote from the Former Ron Artest.
Metta World Peace was asked if Steve Nash is the smartest player on the Lakers: “He’s white, so probably yes.”
— Mark Medina (@MarkGMedina) October 2, 2012
Our question: What about Steve Blake? Oh wait. That’s right. He’s kind of an idiot.
[h/t Alex Y.]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts