- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Metta World Peace Thinks Steve Nash Is The Smartest Player On The Lakers Because He’s White
From the LA Times’ Mark Medina, who’s reporting from Lakers training camp, comes this interesting quote from the Former Ron Artest.
Metta World Peace was asked if Steve Nash is the smartest player on the Lakers: “He’s white, so probably yes.”
— Mark Medina (@MarkGMedina) October 2, 2012
Our question: What about Steve Blake? Oh wait. That’s right. He’s kind of an idiot.
[h/t Alex Y.]
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.