- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Metta World Peace Thinks Steve Nash Is The Smartest Player On The Lakers Because He’s White
From the LA Times’ Mark Medina, who’s reporting from Lakers training camp, comes this interesting quote from the Former Ron Artest.
Metta World Peace was asked if Steve Nash is the smartest player on the Lakers: “He’s white, so probably yes.”
— Mark Medina (@MarkGMedina) October 2, 2012
Our question: What about Steve Blake? Oh wait. That’s right. He’s kind of an idiot.
[h/t Alex Y.]
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?