- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Metta World Peace Thinks Steve Nash Is The Smartest Player On The Lakers Because He’s White
From the LA Times’ Mark Medina, who’s reporting from Lakers training camp, comes this interesting quote from the Former Ron Artest.
Metta World Peace was asked if Steve Nash is the smartest player on the Lakers: “He’s white, so probably yes.”
— Mark Medina (@MarkGMedina) October 2, 2012
Our question: What about Steve Blake? Oh wait. That’s right. He’s kind of an idiot.
[h/t Alex Y.]
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement