- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
7-Footer Roy Hibbert Plays Paintball With Google Glass Like Jaws From Goldeneye
It’s no wonder Roy Hibbert has adopted Google Glass, after he caught an suspecting twenty-something taking a poop in between two cars on the street in New York — he knows that he’s gotta be able to record what’s happening before him at a moment’s notice. Here we see him documenting a paintball game, which feels oddly like you’re playing as Jaws from Goldeneye because Roy is 7’2″ (always a handicap in first-person shooters). This video is part of an ongoing series aptly titled “Roy Hibbert Google Glass.” Watch the far less interesting video of him working out, through his gigantic eyes, here.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story