- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
7-Footer Roy Hibbert Plays Paintball With Google Glass Like Jaws From Goldeneye
It’s no wonder Roy Hibbert has adopted Google Glass, after he caught an suspecting twenty-something taking a poop in between two cars on the street in New York — he knows that he’s gotta be able to record what’s happening before him at a moment’s notice. Here we see him documenting a paintball game, which feels oddly like you’re playing as Jaws from Goldeneye because Roy is 7’2″ (always a handicap in first-person shooters). This video is part of an ongoing series aptly titled “Roy Hibbert Google Glass.” Watch the far less interesting video of him working out, through his gigantic eyes, here.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager