- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
7-Footer Roy Hibbert Plays Paintball With Google Glass Like Jaws From Goldeneye
It’s no wonder Roy Hibbert has adopted Google Glass, after he caught an suspecting twenty-something taking a poop in between two cars on the street in New York — he knows that he’s gotta be able to record what’s happening before him at a moment’s notice. Here we see him documenting a paintball game, which feels oddly like you’re playing as Jaws from Goldeneye because Roy is 7’2″ (always a handicap in first-person shooters). This video is part of an ongoing series aptly titled “Roy Hibbert Google Glass.” Watch the far less interesting video of him working out, through his gigantic eyes, here.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?