- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
7-Footer Roy Hibbert Plays Paintball With Google Glass Like Jaws From Goldeneye
It’s no wonder Roy Hibbert has adopted Google Glass, after he caught an suspecting twenty-something taking a poop in between two cars on the street in New York — he knows that he’s gotta be able to record what’s happening before him at a moment’s notice. Here we see him documenting a paintball game, which feels oddly like you’re playing as Jaws from Goldeneye because Roy is 7’2″ (always a handicap in first-person shooters). This video is part of an ongoing series aptly titled “Roy Hibbert Google Glass.” Watch the far less interesting video of him working out, through his gigantic eyes, here.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row