- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
7-Footer Roy Hibbert Plays Paintball With Google Glass Like Jaws From Goldeneye
It’s no wonder Roy Hibbert has adopted Google Glass, after he caught an suspecting twenty-something taking a poop in between two cars on the street in New York — he knows that he’s gotta be able to record what’s happening before him at a moment’s notice. Here we see him documenting a paintball game, which feels oddly like you’re playing as Jaws from Goldeneye because Roy is 7’2″ (always a handicap in first-person shooters). This video is part of an ongoing series aptly titled “Roy Hibbert Google Glass.” Watch the far less interesting video of him working out, through his gigantic eyes, here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts