- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Royce White Loves Harry Potter
Royce White is finally playing basketball, suiting up three games so far for the Rio Grande Valley Vipers of the NBA D-League. But he’s not letting that stop him from keeping up with his hobbies.
Royce had a rough game for the Vipers Friday night. In just 20 minutes of action, he shot 1 for 8 from the field, 1 for 6 from the free throw line, and turned the ball over five times in Rio Grande Valley’s 119-91 loss to the Texas Legends. White has struggled overall since joining the Vipers, shooting .261 from the field, .333 from the free throw line, and averaging 5.3 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 3.7 assists in three games with his new team. But that’s not stopping him from doing Royce White stuff.
White kicked back this afternoon before his team’s rematch with the Legends tonight to take in a little culture.
— Royce White (@Highway_30) February 23, 2013
Okay, maybe I’m trolling a little bit, but as big of a deal as White made about the Rockets satisfying his mental health protocols, now that they’ve done it and he’s playing, maybe he can put Harry Potter down for a minute and get in shape so he can stop playing like garbage in the NBA Jr.’s. Just a thought.
I mean, come on, man. You know you’re under the microscope right now. Have a little common sense. You don’t see Kobe tweeting about killing three hours on gameday to watch a kids movie instead of practicing/watching game film.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy