- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Russell Westbrook Is Serious About This Basketball Thing (Slams) (Video)
The Spurs and Thunder are tied at 35 with 9:28 remaining in the second quarter of Game 5. Sadly, this cram by Russell Westbrook is worth only two of those points.
— Tim Ryan (@TheSportsHernia) May 30, 2014
UPDATE: Spurs win 118-89 to take a 3-2 series lead.
UPDATE: Spurs lead 82-68 with less than five minutes remaining in third quarter.
GIF: Fan in the pink enjoying the game @ the Thunder vs Spurs game. http://t.co/J7ZGuMYcgH
— Marcus (@_MarcusD_) May 30, 2014
- Filed Under:
- russell westbrook
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts