- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Sam Bowie Lied About His Legs To Get Drafted
The man who was drafted ahead of Michael Jordan in 1984 lied about knee pain so the Trail Blazers would pick him. With millions on the line, can’t say we blame him.
Because you already know English soccer fans are crazy.
An impossibly difficult situation.
Browns defeated by Cowboys, wild animal.
“Umami burger – shitake mushroom, caramelized onion, roasted tomato, parmesan crisp, and umami ketchup.”
More like U-NOMNOM burger. (I apologize.)
The second trailer for the new Superman movie is impressive.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ