- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sam Bowie Lied About His Legs To Get Drafted
The man who was drafted ahead of Michael Jordan in 1984 lied about knee pain so the Trail Blazers would pick him. With millions on the line, can’t say we blame him.
Because you already know English soccer fans are crazy.
An impossibly difficult situation.
Browns defeated by Cowboys, wild animal.
“Umami burger – shitake mushroom, caramelized onion, roasted tomato, parmesan crisp, and umami ketchup.”
More like U-NOMNOM burger. (I apologize.)
The second trailer for the new Superman movie is impressive.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts