- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sam Bowie Lied About His Legs To Get Drafted
The man who was drafted ahead of Michael Jordan in 1984 lied about knee pain so the Trail Blazers would pick him. With millions on the line, can’t say we blame him.
Because you already know English soccer fans are crazy.
An impossibly difficult situation.
Browns defeated by Cowboys, wild animal.
“Umami burger – shitake mushroom, caramelized onion, roasted tomato, parmesan crisp, and umami ketchup.”
More like U-NOMNOM burger. (I apologize.)
The second trailer for the new Superman movie is impressive.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever