- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Santa’s Little Heckler: A Possibly-Drunk Santa Claus Berates LeBron James
Well, that was the LeBron James we wanted to see in the NBA Finals. James picked apart the Dallas Mavericks in a 105-94, season-opening win on Christmas (and the game wasn’t nearly as close as that score makes it sound; the Heat led by more than 30 before they stopped caring in the fourth quarter), scoring 37 points and adding 10 rebounds and six assists. The quest to avenge last season’s disappointing Finals, though just beginning, is off to a very promising start.
One thing LeBron still can’t escape, and likely never will, though: heckling fans. And today, one especially vociferous heckler was…wearing a Santa suit. And drinking. It proved too much for TV cameras – or the announcing team – to ignore:
He certainly was confrontational. A lot more confrontational than we imagine he’d have been were he face-to-face with LeBron (though that’s true of just about any heckler). Also, the 32-point deficit probably explains a lot about why he was such a “bitter Santa.” But on this day, at least, LeBron got the last laugh.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson