- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Santa’s Little Heckler: A Possibly-Drunk Santa Claus Berates LeBron James
Well, that was the LeBron James we wanted to see in the NBA Finals. James picked apart the Dallas Mavericks in a 105-94, season-opening win on Christmas (and the game wasn’t nearly as close as that score makes it sound; the Heat led by more than 30 before they stopped caring in the fourth quarter), scoring 37 points and adding 10 rebounds and six assists. The quest to avenge last season’s disappointing Finals, though just beginning, is off to a very promising start.
One thing LeBron still can’t escape, and likely never will, though: heckling fans. And today, one especially vociferous heckler was…wearing a Santa suit. And drinking. It proved too much for TV cameras – or the announcing team – to ignore:
He certainly was confrontational. A lot more confrontational than we imagine he’d have been were he face-to-face with LeBron (though that’s true of just about any heckler). Also, the 32-point deficit probably explains a lot about why he was such a “bitter Santa.” But on this day, at least, LeBron got the last laugh.
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC