- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Can We Just Go Ahead And Make Serge Ibaka The President Of The Anti-Flopping Movement?
Serge Ibaka is your typical no-nonsense basketball player making a name for himself less on the offensive side of the ball, and more as a result of his consistently excellent work on defense. So you can forgive him if he’s a little peeved by the latest trend of flopping. (Guess Serge and Jeff Van Gundy can really agree on that one.)
After the Thunder shootaround yesterday, Serge was asked by the gathered reporters about the alarming trend of flopping in the NBA. Interestingly enough, one of the first guys he brought up was Derek Fisher — a guy that plays on his team. Come on, Serge. That’s my backup point guard.
As Ibaka tried to think of more names, a reporter asked him about Shane Battier. To this, Ibaka quickly replied, “Oh yes, oh, he’s the big-time.” Serge later said, “Before you touch him, he’s ready to go.”
Battier has made a habit in the post season of getting in the lane and drawing the charge, and Air Congo has taken notice.
[Via Larry Brown Sports]
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter