- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Shane Battier Has, For A Second Time In A Year, In-Bounded The Ball Off Paul Pierce’s Back
As the saying goes, fool me once, Shane on you. Fool me twice, Shane on me. Battier has now thrown the ball off of the unsuspecting back of Paul Pierce, not once, but twice in a calendar year. The first time was last April, which resulted in a score (he was not credited with the assist, though). The second time the stakes were higher, as the Heat had to inbound the ball to run out the clock in a 2 point game Monday night. The nerve it must have taken to do this a second time with the game on the line could have probably killed a horse. Or maybe Shane Battier just watches enough tape that he notices Pierce turns his back to in-bounders a lot, and he was making “the smart play.” Either way, Paul Pierce must feel like a total ding-dong.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun