- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Derp: Shannon Brown Falls On His Ass Instead Of Dunking Over Three People
NBA players are usually pretty good at dunking. Shannon Brown in particular is capable of some serious yams. It isn’t a camera trick or some sort of magic that makes us appear to fly. We promise that what happened at your dunk contest yesterday is not a typical dunking experience.
If you didn’t hear about what happened, here you go:
And from closer to the basket:
So, yeah, sorry about that. It looks like no one was hurt, so hopefully he did something cool to make up for that little slip. Also, we love it when you say “Opa!”
Thanks for understanding.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story