- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Derp: Shannon Brown Falls On His Ass Instead Of Dunking Over Three People
NBA players are usually pretty good at dunking. Shannon Brown in particular is capable of some serious yams. It isn’t a camera trick or some sort of magic that makes us appear to fly. We promise that what happened at your dunk contest yesterday is not a typical dunking experience.
If you didn’t hear about what happened, here you go:
And from closer to the basket:
So, yeah, sorry about that. It looks like no one was hurt, so hopefully he did something cool to make up for that little slip. Also, we love it when you say “Opa!”
Thanks for understanding.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row