- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Shocker Of The Night: Blake Griffin Blows A Wide Open Dunk
This play was like getting Rick Roll’d, where you expect one thing and get something completely different. Blake Griffin has the entire court to himself, nobody within 10 feet of him, and as he goes up for what will undoubtedly be a fantastic, outrageous, incredible slam — he, well, blows it. Huh? Yeah, you just got Blake Roll’d. Punk your friends with this video: it works every time.
What should have been another addition to the highlight reel, especially after Chris Paul’s crazy tap pass off the outlet, went horribly awry when Blake went up for the dunk. He seems to take his eye off the rim, and then get confused about whether he should put it down with one hand or two. A sad day for Blake enthusiasts — and indeed, basketball fans — everywhere.
- Top 5 Reasons the New York Giants Suck
- Fantasy Football Rankings: RB - Week 14
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn
- The 10 Craziest Sports Wives