- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Shocker Of The Night: Blake Griffin Blows A Wide Open Dunk
This play was like getting Rick Roll’d, where you expect one thing and get something completely different. Blake Griffin has the entire court to himself, nobody within 10 feet of him, and as he goes up for what will undoubtedly be a fantastic, outrageous, incredible slam — he, well, blows it. Huh? Yeah, you just got Blake Roll’d. Punk your friends with this video: it works every time.
What should have been another addition to the highlight reel, especially after Chris Paul’s crazy tap pass off the outlet, went horribly awry when Blake went up for the dunk. He seems to take his eye off the rim, and then get confused about whether he should put it down with one hand or two. A sad day for Blake enthusiasts — and indeed, basketball fans — everywhere.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts