- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We’ve Officially Updated Our Library Of NBA Uniforms For The 2013-14 Season
Ok, let me preface this post by admitting the following slideshow isn’t a completely comprehensive list of new NBA jerseys. Why? Because a reported 20 teams are nervously waiting until the last minute to reveal their sleeved jerseys. That’s right, 20 teams will look like your YMCA rec basketball team from 1993. On top of that, ten teams will play on Christmas, and as we know from yuletides passed, Santa usually drops some sweet new getups for everybody involved. Remember last year’s monochromatic pinnies?
Ya? Well this year, they’ll be short sleeved. And have huge logos. And the hoops will have jingle bells on them. Merry Christmas asshole.
[Via LakersNation.com] According to a league source, adidas has mocked up short-sleeve alternative jerseys for all 10 teams playing on Christmas Day.
So, considering the Heat, Los Angeles Clippers, Chicago Bulls, Brooklyn Nets, Oklahoma City Thunder, New York Knicks, Houston Rockets and San Antonio Spurs are playing December 25th, expect to see the NBA’s biggest stars playing in t-shirts as one of your presents. That being said, the uniform changes we’ve gotten a peak at are included below. Beginning with the Los Angeles Clippers’ baby blue nautical kit. Let us know which uni you think is the coolest/whackest, and we’ll feature your opinion in our next sports fashion post.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension