- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
So Why Isn’t LeBron Competing In The Slam Dunk Contest Again?
We already know that LeBron James is already a world-class in-game dunker. But the impromptu dunk display he put on during after practice in Phoenix yesterday was just incredible. The footage speaks for itself:
Probably the coolest thing about these dunks is how easy he makes them look. Throw the ball off the opposite wall of the gym and catch it beneath the rim for a two-handed reverse? No problem. And as you see from the screencap below, he loves seeing himself in action (and I don’t blame him).
Finally, when Dwayne Wade was interviewed afterwards about how LeBron would do in the dunk contest, the King cut in to say “I’d win.”
Based on what we’ve seen of you, LeBron, we have little reason to argue.
So why don’t you compete?
It can’t be that other stars aren’t doing it — this year’s group of competitors is star-studded. It can’t be that he’s afraid to lose — he’s quite confident, as we can see. And it certainly isn’t that Michael Jordan and other greats haven’t won it, because, well, they have.
Talk is cheap. As far as I’m concerned, Terrence Ross and Nate Robinson and Jeremy Evans are better dunkers than LeBron. At least they put their money where their mouth is.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy