- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Some Guy Named LeBron James Crossed The 20,000-Point And 5,000-Assist Barriers In The Same Game
LeBron James, maybe you’ve heard of him. Entering last night’s game against the Golden State Warriors, James needed 18 points and two assists to cross the 20,000-point and 5,000-assist thresholds for his career. Obviously he did that, people. Come on now.
First, the assist. It came pretty early and it went to Dwyane Wade.
Then the points. They made LeBron the youngest player to ever reach the milestone, but in terms of games played, only the eighth fastest. Oh, and the other 13 guys in the 20,000/5,000 club?
Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Larry Bird, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, Clyde Drexler, Allen Iverson, Gary Payton and John Havlicek.
Not bad, 28-year-old LeBron. Not bad.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'