- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Some Guy Named LeBron James Crossed The 20,000-Point And 5,000-Assist Barriers In The Same Game
LeBron James, maybe you’ve heard of him. Entering last night’s game against the Golden State Warriors, James needed 18 points and two assists to cross the 20,000-point and 5,000-assist thresholds for his career. Obviously he did that, people. Come on now.
First, the assist. It came pretty early and it went to Dwyane Wade.
Then the points. They made LeBron the youngest player to ever reach the milestone, but in terms of games played, only the eighth fastest. Oh, and the other 13 guys in the 20,000/5,000 club?
Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Larry Bird, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, Clyde Drexler, Allen Iverson, Gary Payton and John Havlicek.
Not bad, 28-year-old LeBron. Not bad.
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?