- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Some Guy Named LeBron James Crossed The 20,000-Point And 5,000-Assist Barriers In The Same Game
LeBron James, maybe you’ve heard of him. Entering last night’s game against the Golden State Warriors, James needed 18 points and two assists to cross the 20,000-point and 5,000-assist thresholds for his career. Obviously he did that, people. Come on now.
First, the assist. It came pretty early and it went to Dwyane Wade.
Then the points. They made LeBron the youngest player to ever reach the milestone, but in terms of games played, only the eighth fastest. Oh, and the other 13 guys in the 20,000/5,000 club?
Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Larry Bird, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, Clyde Drexler, Allen Iverson, Gary Payton and John Havlicek.
Not bad, 28-year-old LeBron. Not bad.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story