- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Some Guy Named LeBron James Crossed The 20,000-Point And 5,000-Assist Barriers In The Same Game
LeBron James, maybe you’ve heard of him. Entering last night’s game against the Golden State Warriors, James needed 18 points and two assists to cross the 20,000-point and 5,000-assist thresholds for his career. Obviously he did that, people. Come on now.
First, the assist. It came pretty early and it went to Dwyane Wade.
Then the points. They made LeBron the youngest player to ever reach the milestone, but in terms of games played, only the eighth fastest. Oh, and the other 13 guys in the 20,000/5,000 club?
Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone, Larry Bird, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, Clyde Drexler, Allen Iverson, Gary Payton and John Havlicek.
Not bad, 28-year-old LeBron. Not bad.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley