- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
‘Someone In The Know’ Claims Kyrie Irving Is Leaving Cleveland; Irving Responds
If NBA players had a nickel for every time their names were mentioned in trade/free agency/alien abduction rumors, they’d be rich. (As of now, they are forced to fight for every dollar they can, just to get by.)
So what should we make of this tweet that posits Kyrie Irving will bolt the Cleveland Cavaliers?
.@BrandonTierney "I've heard from someone in the know… Kyrie Irving not long for Cleveland"
— TBD in the AM (@TBDintheAM) July 18, 2013
“Someone in the know,” eh? That guy sounds credible. So much so that Kyrie Irving had to comment on it a few hours later:
I wish I knew "someone in the know" for all my facts, maybe I would go into journalism as well!!
— Kyrie Irving (@KyrieIrving) July 18, 2013
That should settle it, right? Probably not. This isn’t exactly a strong denial — just a reaction to someone claiming their source is “in the know.” He may very well to be planning to leave anyway. But we’re sure the people of Cleveland appreciate the show of… well, it’s not solidarity, not quite. It’s better than nothing, at least.
Photo via Getty
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios