- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Someone With Time On Their Hands Made This Awesome 8-Bit Shawn Marion Video
It’s a good thing “Mario” is like “Marion” without the “n”, or else the Dallas Mavericks YouTube channel would have zero excuse for making this video. Lucky for them, the similarity is there. So here’s Shawn Marion with his face slapped on Super Mario, playing an appropriate variation on the first stage from Super Mario Bros.
To be fair, this video is a year-and-a-half too old. That having been said, it’s still pretty cool. Personally, I wouldn’t have thought to go as far as to make the fireballs basketballs, so that was a nice touch. And clearly, I would be remiss not to mention the “That’s what’s up!” every time he vanquishes an opponent.
Marion has been averaging 9.9 points and a team-leading 8.6 rebounds a contest. Aside from the games he sat out due to knee injury, he’s started all 26 he’s played and averages a little over 30 minutes a game. Nothing about him has really been particularly “super”, but here’s to hoping three-dimensional Shawn can start channeling 2-D Shawn. And like, the rest of the Mavericks for that matter.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts