- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sounds Like Terrence Williams’ Visit With His Kid Went Really Well, If ‘Really Well’ Means ‘He Brandished A Gun’
Few situations are sadder than a mother and father meeting in a parking lot so their child can hang out with the father for a court-mandated visit. But Celtics guard/forward Terrence Williams decided to bring everything down a peg by allegedly pulling out a gun and “making threats” with it.
warming wrenching scene took place in downtown Kent, WA yesterday around 1:55 p.m. Williams has a 10-year-old son, and the mother of that son was dropping him off to meet with Williams. Then this happened:
…During the exchange in a downtown Kent parking lot, [Williams and the woman] began arguing. The woman told police that Williams brandished a firearm and made threats. He then left the area.
Police said they later located Williams and took him into custody.
An investigation is ongoing.
We won’t speculate on the nature of argument, but needless to say, it’s doubtful that a 6’6”, 220 pound man needed to defend himself from his baby mama with a gun. In front of his son. In public. It’s shocking enough to overshadow the fact that 25-year-old Williams must have become a father when he was 15 (or so) years old. Young people of the world: please, as they say, wrap it up.
Photo via Getty
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million