- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SportsGrid Originals: A Metta World Peace Tribute Rendition Of The Band’s ‘I Shall Be Released’
Yesterday, the Knicks bought out the contracts of Beno Udrih and Queens native Ron Artest, in an effort to bring in the more athletic Shannon Brown and Earl Clark (rolls eyes). The bad news for Metta World Peace: He may never play in an NBA game again. The good news for Metta World Peace: He can now focus on actualizing Metta World Peace. Also, he doesn’t have to ride that sinking ship to a watery grave like Carmelo and company will be doing for the remainder of the 2013-14 season.
Either way, thanks for the ride, dude. Wish we could’ve drafted you in 1999! (Or actually got you to sing on it. The Yiddish accent will have to do for now.) You shall be released…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts