- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SportsGrid Originals: A Metta World Peace Tribute Rendition Of The Band’s ‘I Shall Be Released’
Yesterday, the Knicks bought out the contracts of Beno Udrih and Queens native Ron Artest, in an effort to bring in the more athletic Shannon Brown and Earl Clark (rolls eyes). The bad news for Metta World Peace: He may never play in an NBA game again. The good news for Metta World Peace: He can now focus on actualizing Metta World Peace. Also, he doesn’t have to ride that sinking ship to a watery grave like Carmelo and company will be doing for the remainder of the 2013-14 season.
Either way, thanks for the ride, dude. Wish we could’ve drafted you in 1999! (Or actually got you to sing on it. The Yiddish accent will have to do for now.) You shall be released…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts