- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Spurs Rip Off A 31-9 Run To Win Game 1 After LeBron Cramps Out In The Fourth
It’s so hot in the AT&T Center (thanks to a broken A/C system) the best player in the world couldn’t finish the game.
The Heat were up two when LeBron first felt the effects of cramps, so dehydrated was the King. When he left for good after hobbling and being carried off the court, the Spurs went on a 31-9 run to win Game 1 going away, 110-95.
LeBron is cramping up so bad he can barely even walk pic.twitter.com/xybZ99q4NN
— SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) June 6, 2014
Awkwardly, LeBron was across the court from the Miami bench, and couldn’t make his way back over. He eventually hobbled and then was carried to social media infamy.
It could have happened to anybody. But it happened to LeBron James. Didn’t happen to Tim Duncan. Just saying.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts