- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Spurs Rip Off A 31-9 Run To Win Game 1 After LeBron Cramps Out In The Fourth
It’s so hot in the AT&T Center (thanks to a broken A/C system) the best player in the world couldn’t finish the game.
The Heat were up two when LeBron first felt the effects of cramps, so dehydrated was the King. When he left for good after hobbling and being carried off the court, the Spurs went on a 31-9 run to win Game 1 going away, 110-95.
LeBron is cramping up so bad he can barely even walk pic.twitter.com/xybZ99q4NN
— SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) June 6, 2014
Awkwardly, LeBron was across the court from the Miami bench, and couldn’t make his way back over. He eventually hobbled and then was carried to social media infamy.
It could have happened to anybody. But it happened to LeBron James. Didn’t happen to Tim Duncan. Just saying.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World