- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Spurs Rip Off A 31-9 Run To Win Game 1 After LeBron Cramps Out In The Fourth
It’s so hot in the AT&T Center (thanks to a broken A/C system) the best player in the world couldn’t finish the game.
The Heat were up two when LeBron first felt the effects of cramps, so dehydrated was the King. When he left for good after hobbling and being carried off the court, the Spurs went on a 31-9 run to win Game 1 going away, 110-95.
LeBron is cramping up so bad he can barely even walk pic.twitter.com/xybZ99q4NN
— SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) June 6, 2014
Awkwardly, LeBron was across the court from the Miami bench, and couldn’t make his way back over. He eventually hobbled and then was carried to social media infamy.
It could have happened to anybody. But it happened to LeBron James. Didn’t happen to Tim Duncan. Just saying.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship