- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Steph Curry Went Into Video Game Mode For The Last 6:30 Of The Third Quarter Last Night
In fact, “video game mode” doesn’t quite do it justice. It’s more like he used a cheat code for “can’t miss,” because the kid went absolutely insane over the final 6:30 of the third quarter against the Nuggets last night. He scored 22 points, at one point hitting seven straight shots to essentially put the game away.
Words and shot charts don’t explain how good Curry was feeling. This video shows all of his points in that stretch, and it’s just incredible to watch:
When you’re passing it off the defender’s arms, getting it back and scooping it in for a lay-up — to say nothing of the pull-up three-pointers — you know you’re in the zone.
On ESPN, these highlights were accompanied by various tweets from… football players. Apparently Curry is so good he transcends his own sport (though I guess it’d be pretty awkward if Ty Lawson was tweeting “Wow, Steph Curry is really good!!!” so good thinking, ESPN):
— Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald) April 29, 2013
— Deion Branch #84 (@deionbranch84) April 29, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Stephen Curry
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts