- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Stephen A. Smith Stops By Saturday Night Live To Talk Lakers/Friendship
The Los Angeles Lakers are in disarray heading into All Star Weekend. Luckily, Stephen A. Smith stopped by the Saturday Night Live “Weekend Update” desk to diagnose their problems based on his uncomfortably close friendships with each of the team’s star players.
Smith knows these Lakers better than anyone. He’s friends with Kobe Bryant, he’s shared a hot air balloon ride with Steve Nash, he’s ridden Vespas with Pau Gasol, and he was present for Dwight Howard’s first sexual experience. That’s why Stephen A., and only Stephen A., is qualified to point these Lakers in the right direction as they head into the second half of the season.
Check out Stephen A. Smith’s full rant via NBC:
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever