- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Stephen A. Smith Stops By Saturday Night Live To Talk Lakers/Friendship
The Los Angeles Lakers are in disarray heading into All Star Weekend. Luckily, Stephen A. Smith stopped by the Saturday Night Live “Weekend Update” desk to diagnose their problems based on his uncomfortably close friendships with each of the team’s star players.
Smith knows these Lakers better than anyone. He’s friends with Kobe Bryant, he’s shared a hot air balloon ride with Steve Nash, he’s ridden Vespas with Pau Gasol, and he was present for Dwight Howard’s first sexual experience. That’s why Stephen A., and only Stephen A., is qualified to point these Lakers in the right direction as they head into the second half of the season.
Check out Stephen A. Smith’s full rant via NBC:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?