- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Stephen A. Smith Stops By Saturday Night Live To Talk Lakers/Friendship
The Los Angeles Lakers are in disarray heading into All Star Weekend. Luckily, Stephen A. Smith stopped by the Saturday Night Live “Weekend Update” desk to diagnose their problems based on his uncomfortably close friendships with each of the team’s star players.
Smith knows these Lakers better than anyone. He’s friends with Kobe Bryant, he’s shared a hot air balloon ride with Steve Nash, he’s ridden Vespas with Pau Gasol, and he was present for Dwight Howard’s first sexual experience. That’s why Stephen A., and only Stephen A., is qualified to point these Lakers in the right direction as they head into the second half of the season.
Check out Stephen A. Smith’s full rant via NBC:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts