- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Steve Nash, The People Of Phoenix Honor You With A Televised Paper Penis
The Phoenix Suns may have said good-bye to point guard Steve Nash last night. And what’s the best way to honor the man who almost single-handedly kept this team relevant the last eight years? The crowd behind the Suns post-game show can answer that question.
Keep an eye out, among the signs deriding Kobe Bryant and suggesting we get “Nashty,” for someone holding up a sort of-NSFW paper penis. They’re actually a little shy about it, so watch carefully.
Let’s get Nashty, indeed.
This tribute was decidedly less emotional and touching than the “We Want Steve” chants. And yet, both instances capture the painful loss of a two-time MVP to greener pastures. One just includes penis, that’s all.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos