- SportsGrid's Week 16 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Painful
- Eagles Cheerleader Transitions To Special Ops Soldier
- The 50 Greatest Sports Moments Of 2013 (VIDEO MONTAGE)
- NFL Logos Transformed Into Soccer Badges (Round 2)
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Steve Nash, The People Of Phoenix Honor You With A Televised Paper Penis
The Phoenix Suns may have said good-bye to point guard Steve Nash last night. And what’s the best way to honor the man who almost single-handedly kept this team relevant the last eight years? The crowd behind the Suns post-game show can answer that question.
Keep an eye out, among the signs deriding Kobe Bryant and suggesting we get “Nashty,” for someone holding up a sort of-NSFW paper penis. They’re actually a little shy about it, so watch carefully.
Let’s get Nashty, indeed.
This tribute was decidedly less emotional and touching than the “We Want Steve” chants. And yet, both instances capture the painful loss of a two-time MVP to greener pastures. One just includes penis, that’s all.
- Sergio Pettis vs. Alex Caceres Is On
- How To Spot Authentic Jerseys
- Dwight Howard Admits He Was an Addict
- Shawn Porter Makes Case For Marcos Maidana Fight