- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Here’s The Incredibly Violent Taiwanese Animation Take On The Metta World Peace Elbow
If the people of Taiwan didn’t know any better, they might think that Americans are obsessed with violence. But seriously, according to Next Media Animation, World Peace has straight up murdered people on the basketball court. He also wears Buddhist robes.
NMA tackles all types of news pegs and turns them into hilariously over-the-top cartoons. The facts are there, technically: for example, Ron Artest was involved in a brawl at The Palace of Auburn Hills. But liberties are taken with the material, like the fact that Artest did not fire a cannon into the crowd. Also, Austin Daye was 15 years old when that happened, and was not a member of the Detroit Pistons at the time.
Check out the madness below:
Thanks for clearing that up, guys. The only remaining question: how does this compare — in terms of ridiculousness — to NMA’s version of Tim Tebow coming to New York?
Fittingly, World Peace addressed his suspension today after the Lakers finished up practice. “It was a brutal elbow,” World Peace said. “When I seen it, I was like, ‘Ugh,’ immediately.”
Funny, that’s what I said when they showed the dude mopping up blood stains on the Pistons home floor.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Matthew McConaughey Not Happy with Lance Armstrong
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde