- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fan In Front Row Hit In Head With Basketball While Texting, Keeps Right On Texting
One thing hardcore sports fans find almost universally annoying is watching games on TV and seeing fans in attendance – generally in good seats, since the ones closest to the field/floor/ice are the ones most likely to be caught by cameras – on their phones. Even worse, of course, are the fans who mug for the camera while on their phones, but any phone usage is generally enough to send fans everywhere flying into a rage.
Last night, though, those angry fans got their revenge during Knicks-Nets. One fan (in the front row, of course) was texting during the action. Therefore, he didn’t see this coming:
You almost have to admire Texting Fan’s dedication to whatever conversation(s) he was having, getting right back on the phone after being bonked on the head – and, unbeknownst to him, immediately made the butt of jokes everywhere. Hopefully he learned something valuable: even if whatever conversation you’re having is the most important of your life, you’ve gotta keep an eye on the action… or risk public humiliation.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions