- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fan In Front Row Hit In Head With Basketball While Texting, Keeps Right On Texting
One thing hardcore sports fans find almost universally annoying is watching games on TV and seeing fans in attendance – generally in good seats, since the ones closest to the field/floor/ice are the ones most likely to be caught by cameras – on their phones. Even worse, of course, are the fans who mug for the camera while on their phones, but any phone usage is generally enough to send fans everywhere flying into a rage.
Last night, though, those angry fans got their revenge during Knicks-Nets. One fan (in the front row, of course) was texting during the action. Therefore, he didn’t see this coming:
You almost have to admire Texting Fan’s dedication to whatever conversation(s) he was having, getting right back on the phone after being bonked on the head – and, unbeknownst to him, immediately made the butt of jokes everywhere. Hopefully he learned something valuable: even if whatever conversation you’re having is the most important of your life, you’ve gotta keep an eye on the action… or risk public humiliation.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?