- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fan In Front Row Hit In Head With Basketball While Texting, Keeps Right On Texting
One thing hardcore sports fans find almost universally annoying is watching games on TV and seeing fans in attendance – generally in good seats, since the ones closest to the field/floor/ice are the ones most likely to be caught by cameras – on their phones. Even worse, of course, are the fans who mug for the camera while on their phones, but any phone usage is generally enough to send fans everywhere flying into a rage.
Last night, though, those angry fans got their revenge during Knicks-Nets. One fan (in the front row, of course) was texting during the action. Therefore, he didn’t see this coming:
You almost have to admire Texting Fan’s dedication to whatever conversation(s) he was having, getting right back on the phone after being bonked on the head – and, unbeknownst to him, immediately made the butt of jokes everywhere. Hopefully he learned something valuable: even if whatever conversation you’re having is the most important of your life, you’ve gotta keep an eye on the action… or risk public humiliation.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?