- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Thanks For Oversharing, Delonte West
Did you know Delonte West was sick? Well, you do now. At the very least, we know now, and we want to share this information with you. In an example of gross (pun intended) overuse of the social media site “Twitter,” West shared his gastro-intestinal issues with his followers, and subsequently, the world.
The Mavericks suffered a gut-wrenching loss at the hands of Kevin Durant and the Thunder last night. It was so bad, apparently, that West was unable to keep down dinner.
Here’s the tweet, courtesy of his feed (@charleeredz13):
Oh, that sounds awful! Sorry to hear that Delonte, get well soon! Oh, you’ve attached a picture to this tweet? Let’s see what we’ve got here:
And that’s why we say, thanks for oversharing, Delonte West. You didn’t have to do that. Really, you didn’t.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'