- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Thanks For Oversharing, Delonte West
Did you know Delonte West was sick? Well, you do now. At the very least, we know now, and we want to share this information with you. In an example of gross (pun intended) overuse of the social media site “Twitter,” West shared his gastro-intestinal issues with his followers, and subsequently, the world.
The Mavericks suffered a gut-wrenching loss at the hands of Kevin Durant and the Thunder last night. It was so bad, apparently, that West was unable to keep down dinner.
Here’s the tweet, courtesy of his feed (@charleeredz13):
Oh, that sounds awful! Sorry to hear that Delonte, get well soon! Oh, you’ve attached a picture to this tweet? Let’s see what we’ve got here:
And that’s why we say, thanks for oversharing, Delonte West. You didn’t have to do that. Really, you didn’t.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'