- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Thanks For Oversharing, Delonte West
Did you know Delonte West was sick? Well, you do now. At the very least, we know now, and we want to share this information with you. In an example of gross (pun intended) overuse of the social media site “Twitter,” West shared his gastro-intestinal issues with his followers, and subsequently, the world.
The Mavericks suffered a gut-wrenching loss at the hands of Kevin Durant and the Thunder last night. It was so bad, apparently, that West was unable to keep down dinner.
Here’s the tweet, courtesy of his feed (@charleeredz13):
Oh, that sounds awful! Sorry to hear that Delonte, get well soon! Oh, you’ve attached a picture to this tweet? Let’s see what we’ve got here:
And that’s why we say, thanks for oversharing, Delonte West. You didn’t have to do that. Really, you didn’t.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'