- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Thanks For Oversharing, Delonte West
Did you know Delonte West was sick? Well, you do now. At the very least, we know now, and we want to share this information with you. In an example of gross (pun intended) overuse of the social media site “Twitter,” West shared his gastro-intestinal issues with his followers, and subsequently, the world.
The Mavericks suffered a gut-wrenching loss at the hands of Kevin Durant and the Thunder last night. It was so bad, apparently, that West was unable to keep down dinner.
Here’s the tweet, courtesy of his feed (@charleeredz13):
Oh, that sounds awful! Sorry to hear that Delonte, get well soon! Oh, you’ve attached a picture to this tweet? Let’s see what we’ve got here:
And that’s why we say, thanks for oversharing, Delonte West. You didn’t have to do that. Really, you didn’t.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178