- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The 21 Best #ElderlyNBA Tweets From Last Night’s @Midnight Hashtag Wars
Monday through Friday, Comedy Central airs a game show-esque program hosted by Chris Hardwick — who you may know from AMC’s Talking Bad and/or Talking Dead. The concept is pretty simple: A panel of comedians make fun of the day’s trending topics on the internet, and viewers are asked to participate by tweeting puns at the show’s hashtag-of-the-night, if you will.
Last night, because the NBA Finals had just begun, the topic was #ElderlyNBA. As usual, billions of tweets poured in, combining NBA player’s names with geriatric themes.
We’ve combed over the most creative Twitter submissions to bring you the 21 best #ElderlyNBA tweets, because, ya know, internet lists.
(If you have a particular tweet you really liked, RT it at us @SportsGrid and we’ll consider it for the prestigious slideshow below.)
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts