- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The 21 Best #ElderlyNBA Tweets From Last Night’s @Midnight Hashtag Wars
Monday through Friday, Comedy Central airs a game show-esque program hosted by Chris Hardwick — who you may know from AMC’s Talking Bad and/or Talking Dead. The concept is pretty simple: A panel of comedians make fun of the day’s trending topics on the internet, and viewers are asked to participate by tweeting puns at the show’s hashtag-of-the-night, if you will.
Last night, because the NBA Finals had just begun, the topic was #ElderlyNBA. As usual, billions of tweets poured in, combining NBA player’s names with geriatric themes.
We’ve combed over the most creative Twitter submissions to bring you the 21 best #ElderlyNBA tweets, because, ya know, internet lists.
(If you have a particular tweet you really liked, RT it at us @SportsGrid and we’ll consider it for the prestigious slideshow below.)
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World