- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Yam: Andrew Bogut Destroyed Something Other Than His Own Ankles For Once
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Andrew Bogut punished JaVale McGee for hesitating in the lane.
Your Daily Yam.
Warriors center Andrew Bogut, despite his own skill, is often overshadowed by the offensive prowess of his team’s perimeter players. Last night was no exception, as Steph Curry went off in the third quarter to lead Golden State to a 3-1 series lead. But Bogut made some noise himself in the first quarter, when he rumbled down the lane and directly through/over the Nuggets’ JaVale McGee.
McGee challenged him a bit by not stepping up right away. Poor choice, sir. Love the bench reaction too.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Heat and Spurs both took out the brooms and swept away the first round refuse that is the Bucks and Lakers, respectively; Dwight Howard got ejected for acting childish and getting bodied by DeJuan Blair and other people who should not have been able to body him; the Celtics staved off elimination 97-90 in overtime; the abridged NHL season came to a close, with the Penguins and Blackhawks as the number one seeds in each conference.
What’s On Tap Today?
Bulls-Nets in Brooklyn at 7 p.m. ET, Pacers-Hawks in Atlanta at 7:30 p.m. ET, and Thunder-Rockets in Houston at 9:30 p.m. ET; Strasburg takes the hill against the Braves at 7 p.m. ET.
It’s Monday. We know how you feel.
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick Self-Destructs In Fourth Quarter As 49ers Lose