- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Daily Yam: DeJuan ‘Grizzly’ Blair Made The Most Of His Playing Time By Doing His Best Jordan Impression
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night DeJuan Blair, the forgotten cog in the Spurs rotation, converted a crazy circus shot that will make you say, “Who is that guy, again?”
Your Daily Yam.
The Spurs creamed the Grizzlies in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals last night, 105-83. When the Spurs get ahead by that much, DeJuan Blair gets in on the action. Blair is nowadays best known for owing people a shit ton of money, so it’s a pleasant surprise when he actually plays basketball. I think the replay camera guys had gone home for the night by this point, which is a shame — this was a great shot:
Can you believe this guy once shared the Big East Player of the Year award with Hasheem Thabeet? HAAAAA.
What Else Happened This Weekend?
The New York Dickerbockers came up short against the Indiana Pacers, who will move on and play the Heat starting Wednesday; the Bruins went up 2-0 on the Rangers; the Sens finally took one from the Pens in double OT; Miguel Cabrera went yard three times in one game but the Tigers still lost.
What’s On Tap Today?
No NBA; Hawks-Wings at 7:30 p.m. ET; the Yankees meet the Orioles in Baltimore at 7 p.m. ET; Rangers and As at 8:05 p.m. ET; Diamondbacks-Rockies at 8:40 p.m. ET.
It’s Monday. Be sure to walk up to someone in your office and make a joke about having a “case of the Mondays.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts