- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Yam: Tyson Chandler Is Not Cool With Psycho T Laying It Up In His House
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Tyson Chandler awoke from his playoff slumber to swat away Tyler Hansbrough’s weak attempt at a layup.
Your Daily Yam.
It’s been a rough couple of weeks for Chandler, as he battles through injury and looks little like the man who won Defensive Player of the Year last season. But he helped the Knicks hold the Pacers to just 75 points last night on plays like this one:
It’s always nice to see Tyler Hansbrough get stuffed, I think we can all (mostly) agree. Extra credit goes to Raymond Felton and J.R. Smith for their cute little “oh, shucks!” moment at the end there.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The dream is over for the Warriors, as the Spurs took Game 6 94-82 and moved on to the Western Conference Finals; the Bruins beat the Rangers 3-2 in overtime; the Kings beat the Sharks 4-3 to go up 2-0 in their series; the Yankees lost the Mariners and lost Andy Pettitte to a back injury; Yu Darvish was excellent again as the Rangers beat the Tigers; the Giants rallied past the Rockies.
What’s On Tap Today?
No NBA (sad face); Pens-Sens at 8:30 p.m. ET; a good soccer match at 3:30 p.m. ET between Real Madrid and Atletico.
It’s Friday. Hope you’re getting a check today.
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Anthony Johnson Has A Challenge For You
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?