- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Darrell Arthur Threw It Down And Dick Stockton Could Not Believe It
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night Darrell Arthur took the ball to the rack as Lamar Odom chased him down, getting the dunk and the foul. Dick Stockton, however, didn’t think it was a dunk, and continued not to think so for awhile.
Your Daily Yam
In brief defense of play-by-play man Dick Stockton, this was a tough play to call right away. It wasn’t immediately clear what happened. Also, he’s kind of old (he’ll be 71 this year) and maybe can’t see so well.
In any case, Arthur yammed it on the break and drew the foul, and it was cool (via That NBA Lottery Pick):
Thankfully, Chris Webber was there to clear things up. On a related note, Webber is a fantastic color commentator and he saved the broadcast on numerous occasions last night. When he said that Jamal Crawford had turned the game into hockey because he “has everyone on skates” I was in awe of his ability to complete an analogy — a trait that few color commentators in this age can do. Big ups C-Webb.
What Else Happened Last Night
The Clippers went up 2-0 thanks to this Chris Paul winner, while the Bulls evened the series with the Nets thanks to some suffocating team defense; Matt Moore outdueled C.C. Sabathia in Tampa Bay as the Rays won 5-1; the Red Sox dusted themselves off after dropping a double header to the Royals, beating the A’s 9-6; the Rangers rallied past the Angels 7-6.
What’s On Tap Today?
NBA Game 2s: Heat-Bucks at 7 p.m. ET, Knicks-Celtics at 8 p.m. ET, Warriors-Nuggets at 10:30 p.m. ET; the Braves and Rockies have a double-header today, so that should be fun.
It’s Tuesday — don’t go walking around all day thinking it’s not.
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot