- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Carlos Delfino Flipped The Script And Put It Down On Kevin Durant
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Carlos Delfino helped the Rockets stay alive by posterizing Kevin Durant on the break. It was a sight to behold.
Your Daily Yam
Kevin Durant did everything he could to close out the Rockets last night, posting 38 points, 8 boards, 6 assists and a monstrous one-handed jam over just about everybody in white jerseys. That normally would have made the Daily Yam cut. But props need to be given to the Rockets for overcoming such a performance, and particularly to Carlos Delfino, who repaid the yam favor to Durant by doing this (via TheHoopScene):
Have you ever seen Durant get played like that? By a bench player, no less? Didn’t think so.
What Else Happened Last Night?
In the NBA, we can look forward to an even longer postseason: the Nets beat the Bulls 110-91 and the Hawks evened the series against the Pacers by winning 102-91; the lowly Astros beat up on the Yankees 9-1; Brandon Moss hit a walk-off homer in the 19th inning to lift the A’s past the Angels.
What’s On Tap For Today?
The Warriors try to eliminate the Nuggets at home at 8 p.m. ET, while the Clips and Grizz battle in L.A. at 10:30 p.m. ET; playoff hockey kicks off tonight with the Blackhawks-Wild and Blues-Kings at 8 p.m. ET, and Ducks-Red Wings at 10:30 p.m. ET; the second leg of the Champions League semifinal between Dortmund and Real Madrid at 2:45 p.m. ET should be fun too.
Today is Tuesday. Get with the program.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts