- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Dion Waiters Gets Small Measure Of Revenge On Miami By Posterizing Chris Andersen
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, and/or have forgotten what day it is. On a day overshadowed by the attacks in Boston, Dion Waiters delivered a reason to smile when he dropped the hammer on Chris Andersen.
Your Daily Yam.
You might have heard that Cleveland has reason to be a little sore at Miami, what with the Heat stealing their savior and all. And while Dion Waiters has hardly proven to be a capable replacement for the King in his first year, he finally served as an able conduit for the city’s rage by yamming it all over the Birdman.
It takes guts to jump directly into a man as heavily tatted as Andersen. Props, Dion. Now go improve every aspect of your game besides dunking in the offseason.
What Else Happened Last Night?
We could talk about the destruction and horror of the bombings in Boston, but instead let’s focus on the heroism and bravery and humanity that unfolded in the aftermath. Here’s a look at a real-life Superman in the form of Joe Andruzzi. How about a pledge to donate money for each catch — and even more for every dropped pass — by new Patriot Danny Amendola. And something we hope to see more of: a couple being reunited.
What’s on Tap For Today?
Every single MLB team is in action tonight — look out for Yankees-Diamondbacks, Royals-Braves and Mets-Rockies.
Tell the people you love that you love them. Have a great day.
[Video via That NBA Lottery Pick]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts