- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Daily Yam: Who Is Eric Griffin? Doesn’t Matter — Here He Is Dunking Over Andre Drummond
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, Eric Griffin (out of Campbell University…?) dunked all over the Pistons’ Andre Drummond in the Summer League. Score one for the “little” guy.
Your Daily Yam.
Eric Griffin has been playing over in Italy since he graduated in 2012, so you’re excused if you haven’t heard of him. There’s really only one thing you need to know from his scouting report: he can dunk. Check this one out:
Oooooh he put his feet on your neck.
What Else Happened Yesterday?
Braves over Reds 6-5; Orioles over Rangers 3-1; Derek Jeter came back and then pulled a muscle.
What’s On Tap Today?
It’s Friday. Have a good one.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling