- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Who Is Eric Griffin? Doesn’t Matter — Here He Is Dunking Over Andre Drummond
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, Eric Griffin (out of Campbell University…?) dunked all over the Pistons’ Andre Drummond in the Summer League. Score one for the “little” guy.
Your Daily Yam.
Eric Griffin has been playing over in Italy since he graduated in 2012, so you’re excused if you haven’t heard of him. There’s really only one thing you need to know from his scouting report: he can dunk. Check this one out:
Oooooh he put his feet on your neck.
What Else Happened Yesterday?
Braves over Reds 6-5; Orioles over Rangers 3-1; Derek Jeter came back and then pulled a muscle.
What’s On Tap Today?
It’s Friday. Have a good one.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions