- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Daily Yam: Who Is Eric Griffin? Doesn’t Matter — Here He Is Dunking Over Andre Drummond
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, Eric Griffin (out of Campbell University…?) dunked all over the Pistons’ Andre Drummond in the Summer League. Score one for the “little” guy.
Your Daily Yam.
Eric Griffin has been playing over in Italy since he graduated in 2012, so you’re excused if you haven’t heard of him. There’s really only one thing you need to know from his scouting report: he can dunk. Check this one out:
Oooooh he put his feet on your neck.
What Else Happened Yesterday?
Braves over Reds 6-5; Orioles over Rangers 3-1; Derek Jeter came back and then pulled a muscle.
What’s On Tap Today?
It’s Friday. Have a good one.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence