- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Daily Yam: This Has To Be The Greatest Joakim Noah Dunk Of All Time
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Over the weekend, Joakim Noah got the step on Reggie Evans and made the whole Brooklyn squad pay for it.
Your Daily Yam.
When the Bulls needed a win, Joakim Noah put the team on his back and carried them into the second round. The Brooklyn native had a monster game (24 points, 14 boards, six blocks!), and nothing was more emblematic of that monster-dom than his third-quarter yam:
Noah is not known for his finesse or offensive prowess, which catapults this dunk to the top of the “Awesome Things Joakim Noah Has Done On Offense” list.
What Else Happened Over The Weekend?
The second round of the NBA playoffs began, as the Thunder sunk the Grizzlies 93-91 and the Pacers bodied the Knicks at the Garden 102-95; the Penguins and the Blackhawks beat the Islanders and Wild, respectively, in overtime, for a pair of 2-1 series leads.
What’s On Tap Today?
The Bulls and Heat tip off in Miami at 7 p.m. ET; the Warriors and Spurs start at 9:30 p.m. ET; none of the MLB games on today look particularly interesting unless you are a fan of one team in particular.
It’s Monday. Go out there and do something decent.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts