- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Daily Yam: Harrison Barnes Will Embarrass You If You Don’t Play Transition Defense
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Here’s Harrison Barnes double-clutching his way into dunk history once again.
Your Daily Yam
Harrison Barnes knows how to dunk. Nicola Pekovic can tell you that. In fact, that dunk on Pekovic is more impressive than the one people are touting as the dunk of the year (I don’t find DeAndre Jordan dunking on a guard that great). Maybe Barnes wanted to close out the regular season with a reminder that he can yam. So he did this:
Play had to be stopped, he dunked so hard.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The NBA playoff picture fell into place as the Jazz lost (handily) to the Grizzlies and the Lakers pulled out a win against the Rockets (despite this); the Braves lost to the Royals 1-0 in the afternoon, snapping their 10-game winning streak; the Bruins lost to the Sabres in overtime, but Boston still came out on top.
What’s On Tap For Today?
The best MLB game will probably be the Mets visiting the Rockies at 3:10 p.m. ET; the Maples Leafs battle the Islanders at 7 p.m. ET there’s no NBA; there’s no soccer of note. Lean times are ahead.
Today is Thursday. That means tomorrow is Friday. Then comes Saturday. Etc.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts