- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Harrison Barnes Will Embarrass You If You Don’t Play Transition Defense
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Here’s Harrison Barnes double-clutching his way into dunk history once again.
Your Daily Yam
Harrison Barnes knows how to dunk. Nicola Pekovic can tell you that. In fact, that dunk on Pekovic is more impressive than the one people are touting as the dunk of the year (I don’t find DeAndre Jordan dunking on a guard that great). Maybe Barnes wanted to close out the regular season with a reminder that he can yam. So he did this:
Play had to be stopped, he dunked so hard.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The NBA playoff picture fell into place as the Jazz lost (handily) to the Grizzlies and the Lakers pulled out a win against the Rockets (despite this); the Braves lost to the Royals 1-0 in the afternoon, snapping their 10-game winning streak; the Bruins lost to the Sabres in overtime, but Boston still came out on top.
What’s On Tap For Today?
The best MLB game will probably be the Mets visiting the Rockies at 3:10 p.m. ET; the Maples Leafs battle the Islanders at 7 p.m. ET there’s no NBA; there’s no soccer of note. Lean times are ahead.
Today is Thursday. That means tomorrow is Friday. Then comes Saturday. Etc.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?