- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Daily Yam: Here Are All Of Danny Green’s Record-Breaking NBA Finals Threes
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, you may have heard (or seen) that Danny Green become the new record-holder for threes in an NBA Finals. He did it by hitting a lot of threes.
Your Daily Yam.
This wasn’t exactly “yesterday’s awesome moment” as much as “many awesome moments stretched out over five games,” but we must make an exception in this case. Ray Allen once held the record for most threes in an NBA Finals series with 22 in six games. Danny Green has already smashed that mark with 25 through five. Here’s how he did it:
What did Ray Allen think about Green’s performance?
What Else Happened This Weekend?
The Bruins and Blackhawks went to overtime again, but this time the Boston team was victorious; the Yankees avoided an L.A. sweep with a 6-5 victory over the Angels last night; the Orioles topped the Red Sox 6-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Hawks-Bruins at 8 p.m. ET.
It’s Monday. You can do this.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts