- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
The Daily Yam: Here Are All Of Danny Green’s Record-Breaking NBA Finals Threes
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, you may have heard (or seen) that Danny Green become the new record-holder for threes in an NBA Finals. He did it by hitting a lot of threes.
Your Daily Yam.
This wasn’t exactly “yesterday’s awesome moment” as much as “many awesome moments stretched out over five games,” but we must make an exception in this case. Ray Allen once held the record for most threes in an NBA Finals series with 22 in six games. Danny Green has already smashed that mark with 25 through five. Here’s how he did it:
What did Ray Allen think about Green’s performance?
What Else Happened This Weekend?
The Bruins and Blackhawks went to overtime again, but this time the Boston team was victorious; the Yankees avoided an L.A. sweep with a 6-5 victory over the Angels last night; the Orioles topped the Red Sox 6-3.
What’s On Tap Today?
Hawks-Bruins at 8 p.m. ET.
It’s Monday. You can do this.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier