- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Yam: Andre Iguodala And Corey Brewer Run The Give ‘N Go To Perfection
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Andre Iguodala received a pass from Corey Brewer. He then passed it back. He got it back again. Then he dunked.
Your Daily Yam
The Nuggets survived a physical elimination game last night against the Warriors last night. But for all the hard picks and throat shoving, there was some fundamental, finesse basketball as well. Example: The give n’ go between Brewer and Iggy on the break.
Alright, we’ll be honest, last night lacked true yamming. Nice play though guys.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Clippers lost a ton last night — not just the game, 103-93, but Blake Griffin to an ankle injury, which sucks; Travis Hafner played hero ball for the Yankees, driving in three runs to help avenge their loss to the Astros; the Braves, led by Tim Hudson (who threw seven innings of one-run ball, homered and doubled) smacked the Nationals 8-1; the Blues beat the Kings in OT on a ridiculous goal to take Game 1.
What’s On Tap For Today?
The Knicks try to close out the Celtics at home at 7 p.m. ET, the Pacers and Hawks do battle at 8 p.m. ET and the Thunder look to clinch at 9:30 p.m. ET; Champions League semifinal between Bayern Munich and Barcelona at 2:45 p.m. ET.
It’s Wednesday. You know what that means.
- Filed Under:
- andre iguodala
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?