- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Yam: Andre Iguodala And Corey Brewer Run The Give ‘N Go To Perfection
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Andre Iguodala received a pass from Corey Brewer. He then passed it back. He got it back again. Then he dunked.
Your Daily Yam
The Nuggets survived a physical elimination game last night against the Warriors last night. But for all the hard picks and throat shoving, there was some fundamental, finesse basketball as well. Example: The give n’ go between Brewer and Iggy on the break.
Alright, we’ll be honest, last night lacked true yamming. Nice play though guys.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Clippers lost a ton last night — not just the game, 103-93, but Blake Griffin to an ankle injury, which sucks; Travis Hafner played hero ball for the Yankees, driving in three runs to help avenge their loss to the Astros; the Braves, led by Tim Hudson (who threw seven innings of one-run ball, homered and doubled) smacked the Nationals 8-1; the Blues beat the Kings in OT on a ridiculous goal to take Game 1.
What’s On Tap For Today?
The Knicks try to close out the Celtics at home at 7 p.m. ET, the Pacers and Hawks do battle at 8 p.m. ET and the Thunder look to clinch at 9:30 p.m. ET; Champions League semifinal between Bayern Munich and Barcelona at 2:45 p.m. ET.
It’s Wednesday. You know what that means.
- Filed Under:
- andre iguodala
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'