- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Jordan Hamilton Lost His Shorts
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, things were, um, slow. So here’s the Nuggets’ Jordan Hamilton losing his shorts in Summer League action.
Your Daily Yam.
WHERE THE SPORTS AT? Seriously, this is the slowest time of the year. We had to watch the ESPYs last night to see any of our favorite athletes on display, and all they did then was laugh at each other. In lieu of anything worth nothing, here’s Jordan Hamilton losing his shorts.
Thankfully for Hamilton, he was wearing… whatever the hell that is. I thought tights were illegal in the NBA nowadays? You know Kenneth Faried would be going commando.
What Else Happened Last Night?
What’s On Tap Today?
The first round of British Open is currently airing on ESPN. So, there’s that for you.
It’s Thursday. Just keep going.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film