- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Daily Yam: Jordan Hamilton Lost His Shorts
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, things were, um, slow. So here’s the Nuggets’ Jordan Hamilton losing his shorts in Summer League action.
Your Daily Yam.
WHERE THE SPORTS AT? Seriously, this is the slowest time of the year. We had to watch the ESPYs last night to see any of our favorite athletes on display, and all they did then was laugh at each other. In lieu of anything worth nothing, here’s Jordan Hamilton losing his shorts.
Thankfully for Hamilton, he was wearing… whatever the hell that is. I thought tights were illegal in the NBA nowadays? You know Kenneth Faried would be going commando.
What Else Happened Last Night?
What’s On Tap Today?
The first round of British Open is currently airing on ESPN. So, there’s that for you.
It’s Thursday. Just keep going.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10