- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Daily Yam: Jordan Hamilton Lost His Shorts
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Yesterday, things were, um, slow. So here’s the Nuggets’ Jordan Hamilton losing his shorts in Summer League action.
Your Daily Yam.
WHERE THE SPORTS AT? Seriously, this is the slowest time of the year. We had to watch the ESPYs last night to see any of our favorite athletes on display, and all they did then was laugh at each other. In lieu of anything worth nothing, here’s Jordan Hamilton losing his shorts.
Thankfully for Hamilton, he was wearing… whatever the hell that is. I thought tights were illegal in the NBA nowadays? You know Kenneth Faried would be going commando.
What Else Happened Last Night?
What’s On Tap Today?
The first round of British Open is currently airing on ESPN. So, there’s that for you.
It’s Thursday. Just keep going.
- Filed Under:
- The Daily Yam
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts