- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Daily Yam: Kawhi Leonard Throws Down The Understated Jam On Harrison Barnes
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, on the break, Kawhi Leonard put it down relatively peacefully on Harrison Barnes.
Your Daily Yam.
As in-your-face-yammers go, this one was quite serene. Barnes didn’t have the angle, elevation or timing to block this one — Leonard just had to go up and place the ball in the basket. It still got the message across, however, and count for two points.
Cute! The Spurs won, too. Good night for Leonard.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Knicks played like a combination of garbage and sweaty socks, getting beat handily by the Pacers 93-82; the Pens beat the Sens 4-1 at home; the Kings shut out the Sharks 2-0.
What’s On Tap Today?
Good soccer match between Chelsea and Benefica at 2:45 p.m. ET; Heat-Bulls at 7 p.m. ET; Thunder-Grizz at 9:30 p.m.
It’s Wednesday. By midday, you’ll be halfway there.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World