- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Kawhi Leonard Throws Down The Understated Jam On Harrison Barnes
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, on the break, Kawhi Leonard put it down relatively peacefully on Harrison Barnes.
Your Daily Yam.
As in-your-face-yammers go, this one was quite serene. Barnes didn’t have the angle, elevation or timing to block this one — Leonard just had to go up and place the ball in the basket. It still got the message across, however, and count for two points.
Cute! The Spurs won, too. Good night for Leonard.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Knicks played like a combination of garbage and sweaty socks, getting beat handily by the Pacers 93-82; the Pens beat the Sens 4-1 at home; the Kings shut out the Sharks 2-0.
What’s On Tap Today?
Good soccer match between Chelsea and Benefica at 2:45 p.m. ET; Heat-Bulls at 7 p.m. ET; Thunder-Grizz at 9:30 p.m.
It’s Wednesday. By midday, you’ll be halfway there.
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.