- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: LeBron James Turns The Fastbreak Dunk Into Art
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, as the Heat destroyed the Bulls, LeBron pulled off one of his patented “beautiful fastbreak dunks that look really cool.”
Your Daily Yam.
Sure, he’s a flopper. And he’s a flopper who won’t admit he’s a flopper. But he’s also a (nearly unanimous) NBA MVP, and the best player in the game today. So we need to give LeBron his due when he makes basketball look so easy. Nobody can combine power, speed, grace and skill quite like him. Exhibit A, this dunk:
How about a version in super slow-motion? This is what the Phantom camera was designed for, actually:
Yeah. He’s good. The Bulls are on the ropes. The Heat are one win away from the Eastern Conference Finals.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Thunder were also pushed to the brink as the Grizzlies downed the one-time West favorite in OT, 103-97; one hockey Game 7 lived up to the hype (Bruins over Leafs, 5-4 in OT), the other did not (Rangers cruised over the Caps, 5-0).
What’s On Tap Today?
The Knicks are at the Pacers, 7 p.m. ET; the Warriors are back in San Antonio for a 9:30 p.m. ET tip; round two of the NHL playoffs begins tonight: Sens-Pens at 7:30 p.m. ET and Sharks-Kings at 10 p.m. ET.
It’s Tuesday. Enjoy it — it only comes once a week.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'