- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Daily Yam: Manu Ginobili Sank The Warriors With A Cold-Blooded Game-Winner
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, Manu Ginobili squashed the upstart Warriors in double overtime with an icy three pointer.
Your Daily Yam.
Ginobili was 4-19 from the field going into the last few seconds of the second overtime last night. In other words, he wasn’t playing well. But he’s a champion for a reason: He can make big shots when he needs to. And that’s why he gets Daily Yam status this morning — this shot is more heartbreaking than any posterizing facial LeBron James can throw down.
After battling back from a late deficit in regulation, the Spurs were down one with 3.4 seconds left in 2OT. After getting picked apart by Tony Parker all game, he was double teamed on the final inbounds play. So who gets the ball?:
Sorry, Golden State. You might look pretty, but the Spurs are just damn good.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The short-handed Bulls stunned the well-rested (too well-rested?) Heat in Miami behind 27 points from Nate Robinson, 93-86; the Rangers stole a game from the Capitals to make it a series, while the Bruins beat the Maple Leafs in Toronto to go up 2-1.
What’s On Tap Today?
The Knicks try again against the Pacers at 7 p.m. ET; the Thunder host the Grizz at 9:30 p.m. ET; Man City takes on West Brom at 2:45 p.m. ET; there are just a ton of MLB games on.
It’s Tuesday. Go forth and prosper.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'