- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Yam: Nate Robinson Destroyed Kris Humphries’ Ankles/Dignity
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you the top play from the night before, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, in lieu of dunking, Nate Robinson was content to embarrass Kris Humphries with his crossover alone.
Your Daily Yam.
No dunk today, folks, but we do have a textbook example of a shimmy-shake. Humphries, whom many of you know as the class clown of the NBA (not by choice — though he is getting intentionally funny), reprised his role last night by getting shook, hard. We can thank Lil’ Nate Robinson for that — even though he totally double-dribbled (via TheHoopScene):
The Nets got the last laugh by winning Game 6, however, and forcing a Game 7 back in Brooklyn. No, wait, we’re laughing at this again.
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Warriors finished off the Nuggets in Game 6, 92-88, continuing Golden State’s long-standing tradition of first round upsets — they’ll play San Antonio next; snow in Kansas City postponed the Royals-Rays; the Red Sox walked 10 times and beat the Blue Jays; the Blues took a 2-0 lead on the defending champion Kings.
What’s On Tap For Today?
More close out games in the NBA as the Knicks look to, you know, win a playoff series at 7 p.m. ET; Pacers-Hawks at 7 p.m. ET as well; Thunder-Rockets and Clips-Grizz at 9:30 p.m. ET.
It’s Friday — you getting paid today? You better.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story