- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Daily Yam: If You’d Been Drafted Number Two Overall, You’d Be Singing Too
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. Last night, in lieu of anything notable on the court or field, let’s check in with the Magic’s Victor Oladipo and his beautiful singing voice.
Your Daily Yam.
The NBA Draft was last night, and there were few notable plays going on in the baseball world. So you’ll have to excuse us while we indulge in Victor Oladipo, the Hoosier guard who had the balls to wear Google Glass in Brooklyn (the first and only time someone will wear Google Glass on Flatbush and not get robbed). The Magic took him at number two, and reporter Jill Martin coaxed a song out of him to celebrate the selection. Turns out, kid has pipes:
Oooh, Victor! Damn! Damn! I’ve got goosebumps!
What Else Happened Last Night?
The Diamondbacks squeezed past the Nationals in 11 innings on a bunt; the Red Sox took it to the Blue Jays 7-4; Spain downed Italy on penalty kicks to reach the Confederations Cup final.
What’s On Tap Today?
Wimbledon second round action on ESPN all day. That’s about it.
It’s Friday. Have a splendid end of week.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts